Social Media Marketing (SMM)Thank You for Visiting Shoreline Media Marketing | (888) 591-8205 Questions? Contact Us
A Certified Partner in Facebook Page Marketing and Facebook Ad Campaigns.
Automated Social Media Campaign Creation and Optimization Technology Professionals
The Social Media Management Process
The Shoreline Media Marketing Team will carefully analyze what you are doing through all of your Social Media sites. Once your sites are analyzed we then look at your competition. Doing this allows the Shoreline Team to put together a plan to effectively compete with what your competition is doing in their Social Media Marketing. Shoreline Media will put the knowledge and techniques that we have specialized in to help push your services, products and company effectively through all Social Media platforms.
Shoreline will then tie all of your Social Media into your website the correct way to be sure all visitors know where to find you. This will help increase Revenue and drive more customers to your business through multiple sites and Social Media Marketing campaigns. Shoreline Media Marketing’s social media marketing program is set up and even priced to help you and your business get started and manage their social marketing campaign. The Shoreline Media Marketing goal is to make the process of Internet marketing as easy for our clients as we can.
You are in control of your entire Ad Campaign with your own login to The Shoreline Social management Platform. The platform is developed by Facebook to help manage and track all of your information, Social Ad Campaigns, Clicks, Offers, Claims and so much more. Shoreline will create your Social Media Ad Campaign and target the campaign to the results of our research. We will research the best demographic, what pages to target, what areas to target and more. Imagine being able to attract someone who is just talking about a specific service or product that you may sell or offer. Someone who has never heard of your company but turns into your new customer because they used a keyword that pertains to your business. The possibilities are endless when creating professional campaigns that work.
Do you give away coupons, Prizes, Free downloads? Why not get something in return. With Shoreline Media’s Social Like and Share Tools we can develop tools to add to your website that will not only help GROW your business page likes but also help boost your website hits. Here is how it works. You offer something to the client. They click a share button. They share your website with logo or image to THEIR social media wall for their network to view. Once they hit the post button in Facebook a download button appears with your offer for them to download.
With Social Media being one of the biggest advertising tactics on the web today you have to be sure manage as well as post content that your potential customers want to see. With Shoreline Media’s techniques we ensure that your Social Media Marketing is doing what it needs to do to get those new clients visiting your sites. Branding your company on the Internet is important and Branding it through all of your online portals is what we specialize in. Contact Us Today!!
Let us Socialize your business on the web the right way.
- Daily Posts on ALL of your Social Platforms
- Contests and Offers
- PPC (Pay Per Click) Social Campaigns Guaranteed to work
- Customized and Professional Social Media Pages
- Social Media Landing Pages
- Social Media Statistics Tracking
- Pageviews and Like Tracking
“Social “Social media is an umbrella term that defines u an is mediathe various activities that integrate technology, of construction the social interaction and the construction of and , interaction social words and pictures.”
Interested in More Social Media Information & FAQ’s?
Interested in hearing more about Social Media Marketing? Visit Shoreline Media Marketing’s Social Media FAQ Page at www.SocialMediaNowNJ.com or Click Here
Social Media Marketing is the process of promoting your site or business through Social Media channels. Social Media Marketing is also a powerful strategy that will get you links, attention, visitor feedback and a very large amount of traffic to your website. It can benefit you in so many ways. For example you can create personal pages for your business, Links and comments from you and other people in your network, blog integration with your website, discussions on any topic regarding your business,free marketing, everyday promotions and posts, event promotion, blog integration, images, and much much more. There is no other low-cost promotional method out there that will easily give you large numbers of visitors, some of whom may come back to your website again and again.
If you are selling products/services or just publishing content for ad revenue, social media marketing is a potent method that will make your site profitable over time.
Those who ignore the efficacy of social media usually fall into three categories; the ones who don’t know much or anything about social media, the ones who are interested but don’t know how to use it and those who don’t believe in the value that a social media strategy can bring to any site or business.
With a professional web design Shoreline Media Marketing can tie all of your social media sites into your websites. Have your website talk to facebook, twitter, and all of the other social media sites out there. Generate feeds throughout your website from all of your social media websites.
Benefits of Social Media Marketing, Management and Advertising
- More online conversations about your brand
- Low costs or even Free
- Impact on Search Engine Rankings
- Choose the location, gender, age, likes and interests, relationship status, workplace and education of your target audience.
- Campaigns and professional Social Media Management can help you reach people on Facebook who are part of your target audience. If you have a Page on Facebook, Such things as Sponsored Stories help you share word-of-mouth recommendations more effectively.
- Professional Managed and Optimized ad campaigns are more likely to perform better if it’s displayed to the people who are most likely to be interested in your product or service. When you target each ad to smaller, specific groups of people at one time you’ll be able to customize your ad so it’s more personalized and appealing to the audience you’re trying to reach.
- Targeting campaigns as well as optimized content and posts can consist of Locations, Ages, Birthdays, Interests, Education, Connections and more.
Social Media Tips
- Tips For Better Facebook Marketing
- Do you really need all of those Social Media Accounts
- Facebook Business Page Tips and Tricks
- Facebook Success Tips
- Tips For Better Facebook Marketing