SEO (Search Engine Optimization)Thank You for Visiting Shoreline Media Marketing | (888) 591-8205 Questions? Contact Us
NJ and NY Search Engine Optimization – Services That Work – Results Shown
Whether you are in NY or NJ Shoreline Media Marketing Solutions is your Search Engine Optimization (SEO) company. What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)? Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the volume or quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via “natural” (“organic” or “algorithmic”) search results. Typically, the earlier a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, and industry-specific vertical search engines. This gives a web site web presence. As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work and what people search for. Optimizing a website primarily involves editing its content and HTML coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines.Some of our SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Packages Include:
- Shoreline Professional SEO Analysis
- Competition Research & Comparison
- Unique Optimized Page Titles
- Unique Keywords
- Image and Keyword Tagging
- Custom 404 Pages
- Search Engine Submission
- Directory Submission… & More
To get your website to the top of the search page, you must employ specific keywords, which work to improve your rankings within the major search engines. At Shoreline Media Marketing we specialize in helping businesses enter and maintain the right keywords, Page Titles, Image Tags, and strategies.
You must be visible on the internet. If your not visisble how are you going to come up for what people are searching for? A lot of web sites on the internet rank very poor. Some do not rank at all. Mainly because their content is hidden from the search engines due to an unfriendly design, poor structure within the website, poor content, poor keywords, etc. What might look all fancy and pretty, might not search very well or again, might not search at all. You need to not only build your site in ‘search-engine-friendly’ ways, but also structure it well. The content on your website should also be put together in ‘search-engine-friendly’ ways and establish links with other websites in order to improve your ranking on all of the major search engines out there.
Are we Getting Your Attention So Far?
Interested in some more SEO knowledge as well as some SEO Frequently Asked Questions? Visit our SEO website geared strictly on teaching you all about SEO and the common questions that you may have about SEO. Then come on back to Shoreline and we will help you get started. Visit www.SEONowNJ.com
Interested SEO Facts. Did You Know?
- 85% of Internet users find websites through search engines.
- 90% of Internet users do not go past the top 30 search engine results. They simply type something else in if they can’t find a relevant site.
- 75% of Internet users have the intention of purchasing a product or service when using search engines.
Benefits of Search Engine Optimization can be achieved only by forming some of the SEO campaign. It is very essential for your company’s marketing strategy over the web. Search Engine Optimization is the only most beneficial and fruitful way of reaching the high profit margins by marketing on the web. As the survey shows that 85% of Internet users find websites through search engines. To make your business more successful online, you need to start a search engine optimization campaign.
If you aren’t in the top 10 for your market, you are unlikely to get much traffic from any search engine. And Google is the most important search engine in the world today. Here are some facts we have put together to illustrate why:
- Google supplies search results to some of the largest Internet search firms. This means if you have #1 ranking on Google, you most likely will have a #1 ranking on Yahoo, AOL, Netscape, and Earthlink.
- Google is the most popular search engine in the world today. As of December 2002, Google indexes over 3 billion pages, has more than 150 million daily searches, and more than 60 million unique monthly visitors.
- Google allows you to achieve a Top 10 ranking for FREE, without needing to pay for advertising or to have your site “reviewed”. Yahoo now charges $300 every year to be “considered” in their search directory.
Top search results in major Search Engine provide you with a world wide and global exposure with just some of the SEO promoting techniques. Our customers have realized the benefits of SEO after getting our SEO Expert’s marketing service. This SEO Promotion increases visibility of your website. A Top 10 ranking on the Google search engine can generate a substantial amount of daily traffic to your website at minimal cost.
To Sum It Up
Our main focus is to provide you a high standard of excellence in the complete start to finish process of your web design, SEO, and SEM. We accomplish this through creative collaboration between listening to how you envision your site to be viewed. Then we set out to bring that vision to you.
|Marketing Topic Links||Web Design & Development Topic Links|
|Website Marketing & Video Marketing
Search Engine Marketing
Social Media Marketing
|Website Design & Development